Friday, July 1, 2011

Backstreet Boys & New Kids on the Block concert!!!



So, last week as I was getting ready one day I heard a commercial on the TV advertising the New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys tour that was coming to Phoenix the next week. I ran out, paused the TV and knew I had to get us tickets. As dorky as it is I thought it would be so fun to surprise Zack (my own backstreet boy) and get tickets. Haha so the concert was last night and it was sooo much fun!

Before the concert, Zack gave me these:) Preggie pop drops!
They are supposed to help with morning sickness. So since I
usually get my "morning sickness" at night I kept popping these
in my mouth and surprisingly they kinda helped the nausea
stay away:)

Here's the drive over getting excited and ready for it!

Since I bought the cheapest tickets, our seats were
the farthest away you could get:)
haha but actually we had a
good view of everything!

Then it started!! I am a spaz, but most of you already know that:)
And I think the girl next to me was a little
bothered that I was full on dancing the whole time!

Jordan Sparks!

AHH!

Here's Joey Mcintyre! That's for you Ash:)

It was so much fun!! Singing our lungs out to "Step by Step" (such
a classic) and "All I have to give" (my favorite BSB song)
and all their other great songs!

NKOTBSB (New Kids on the Block & Backstreet Boys)!!!!
That's them just talking at the end. We actually snuck down and
were really close by the end and we were wondering why we
didn't do that earlier.

Anyways, it was so much fun and I felt like I was 13 again!! We loved it:)
And the best part is that at the end of the night, I got to go home
with my very own backstreet boy!

6 comments:

michelle said...

So fun!!!! I love all the pictures and I LOVE the look on that lady's face! Classic! I so would have been singing out loud the whole time too.. I love backstreet boys! You guys are so cute! What a fun surprise for zack! You are a good wife:)

Bridget said...

That looks like so much fun! You two are so cute! :) Hope your nausea eases up soon!

mary said...

Sure he's not more of a back alley cat? (dad)

Leisa said...

Hahaha! I love the pictures!! How fun for you guys... I'm so glad you got to go. I miss you both so much!!! I love you... Mom

Hightower said...

you guys are so cute. how fun! yes, our babies will be friends ; ) hope you are doing well and that you are feeling great! miss you! xoxo

Mikael said...

so cute! Girl, I am laughing at the prego pops! I downed those while I was teaching you ballet at center stage when I was prego with my daughter (who is now 5!!)! haha!!! Now you are the one eating them.. so funny!
By the way, you 2 are so adorable!!