Friday, March 9, 2012

Elliana's blessing

Last Sunday, March 4, was such an amazing day! It was the day that Elliana was blessed by her dad. It was one of those days that makes you realize how blessed you are. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband, my beautiful daughter and my testimony in the gospel. There is nothing better than seeing all of your family (over 100 in all:) come together just for your little family. Watching all of the men go up and hold my baby and bless her brought tears that I could not control. What a wonderful day that I will remember forever!













3 comments:

Shardae & Keith said...

Oh my gosh! i LOVE that last picture!

Amelia said...

oh- she is so beautiful! I love her blessing outfit!

Leisa said...

So Sweet!!! It was truly a blessed day. I couldn't have loved you, Zack and Elliana more. I am so honored to be a part of all of your lives. What a joy you are!

Mom/Grandma